How to Place an Order as an Avon Representative
In December 2021, Avon launched a new website where not only can customers shop but also independent sales representatives are able to manage their business including placing their own orders for themselves & their local customers. Even if you are wanting to grow a primarily online business, it is important to know how to submit an order as a representative as this is where you will be able to order brochures, samples & other business tools as well as be able to order from Avon’s demo books, What’s New.
Registering Your Avon Account
Once you become an Avon representative, the first thing you will want to do is set up your Avon account & online store
With your Avon account, you will be able to:
- See how much time is left to place an order within current campaign + access to printable calendar.
- Submit rep delivery customer orders and personal orders as well as the ability to keep track of direct delivery orders from your online store.
- Have access to a customer invoicing tool to track what customers order each campaign as well as the ability to create printable PDF formatted customer receipts for your rep delivery customers.
- Create coupon codes & discounts exclusively for your customers as well as discounts & special offers you can enjoy through Avon Perks
- Pay Avon & review your account information (expenses & incomes towards your account).
- Utilize tools & tips for selling & recruiting.
- Create & manage customer profiles/address book
- Enjoy FREE online training & tools through Avon University.
- Access to fundraising tools, flyers and information as well as track online fundraisers.
- Manage your very own Avon team with tools, tips, training materials & more.
- Track your progress with incentives, sales levels and leadership levels.
You can enjoy all of these benefits & more through your representative account to help you manage, build & create a successful business.
Learn more about starting your Avon business by checking out Sell Avon: Start Avon Business in 5 Steps
One of the amazing tools you will have access to on your Avon account is your “Address Book” which is found under the “Manage Business” tab. In each customer’s profile, you will find:
- Their contact info as well as when you first made contact with them.
- Customer’s birthday and/or anniversary
- Personal notes where you can add anything you want to remember such as their favorite Avon products, their interest/hobbies, personal requests, etc.
- Their order invoices (they will automatically be added)
- Contact preferences
You can organize your list of contacts by placing individual customers in groups. With groups, it can help you find customers profiles/names much easier as well as allow you to offer coupon codes and/or discounts to specific customer groups.
Learn how customers can register a customer profile by clicking here.
Placing an Order
Now to what you have come to learn about- placing your Avon order as a representative. First thing you want to remember is that there are 26 campaigns within a given sales year, each lasting two weeks. As a representative, you can submit your order anytime (and as many times as) you want within that campaign’s two week period. You can find the campaign dates under the “Manage Business” through your Avon account or by clicking here.
Congratulations… you have now placed an order as a representative. Your order will be shipped out to you within two business days. You will receive email updates as your order is being processed.
Follow for more tips & tutorials by clicking here
Let’s Get You Started…
Join Avon today with Reference Code: jantunes at avon.com.
As a new representative, enjoy
- 25% earnings on beauty & jewelry sales and 20% on fashion & home sales
- Enjoy opportunities for bonuses & incentives with qualifying campaign sales
- FREE online store customers anywhere in the U.S. can shop from & enjoy FREE SHIPPING with their $60+ order
- FREE online training, tools & support to help you start, grow & manage your own successful Avon business anywhere, anytime.
- Have access to a team Facebook group where you can enjoy weekly live trainings & tutorials, recognition & incentives and a place to find support as much or as little as you need.
Join Avon today with 1 of 3 options:
- Get started for $0
- Make a $5+ donation to American Cancer Society’s Making Strides Against Breast Cancer
- Choose a starter collections with best selling products value starting at $112
Limited Time Offer
As a first responder, receive a $300 value Welcome Bundle with your first order.
No matter what option you choose, you will receive all the benefits of being an Avon representative so you can take control of your financial future just like Jen Antunes!
Stay Up to Date
Subscribe to Jen’s email list for updates on new products, sales, FREE SHIPPING coupon codes, events, trends & more.
[…] 8 campaigns (first 4 months), complete a short survey afterwards to confirm attendance and then place your next order as […]
[…] to get them ready & handed out/delivered in time before the campaign starts and/or when you submit your Avon order for representative delivery […]
[…] For most recent tutorial on how to submit Avon order as a representative check out Sell Avon: How to Place an Order. […]