Sell Avon: How to Start Avon Business in 5 Steps
Are you ready to start your very own Avon business?
Are you unsure where to start, once you join Avon?
How do you join Avon?
Well you have come to the right place! Avon is an establish brand that has been around for over 135 years & now being a part of the LG family, representatives are able to enjoy selling top of the line quality products with ease. As an Avon independent sales representative, you will receive a variety of tools & support to help you start, grow & manage your own successful Avon business.
- FREE ONLINE STORE for customers anywhere in the U.S. to shop from for FREE with their $60+ order.
- DEMO & DISCOUNTED PRICES with Avon What’s New exclusive offers on a variety of *NEW* & popular Avon products. To learn more about Avon What’s New, click here.
- Access to FREE ONLINE TRAINING with Avon U’s modules which are designed to teach you everything you will need to know to build a successful online business.
- Opportunity to EARN BONUSES & INCENTIVES all year round with Avon’s President’s Recognition Program, Leadership Program and other incentives & rewards that give you the opportunity to earn more cash, business tools, prizes and opportunities, starting with your first order. To learn more about Avon’s earning opportunities, click here.
- SUPPORT, GUIDANCE & RECOGNITION as you build your very own business & reach goals, sales levels, leadership levels, incentives and more you’ll receive the recognition & support through Avon, your mentor & other representatives.
- HAVING CONTROL of when, where & how you run your business with the help of online tools you can now find through the AvonGo app now available through Apple App Store & Google Play.
5 Steps to Start Avon Business
You can begin to work towards achieving your financial goals & creating a business that you can work anytime, anywhere while providing quality products your customers will love when you join Avon. Below learn all about how you can get started in 5 easy to do steps.
Step 1: Join Avon
It’s super easy to sign up & join Avon as an independent sales representative:
- Go to avon.com/becomearep or click here
- Complete forms with demographics & review terms & condition
- Choose your mentor and a sign up option:
- $0 sign up
- Purchase Best Sellers Kit which includes brochures & full size products for $30
- Make a $5 or more donation to American Cancer Society Making Strides Against Breast Cancer.
Once you have completed the sign up process, Avon will send you a welcome email with your account number, mentor’s contact information & other info to help you get started. As a member of my team, The Super Sellers, within 24 business hours, you will begin receiving emails from myself which will include information, tutorials & tips on how to start, grow & manage your Avon business.
Step 2: Create an Avon Account & Set Up Online Store
After joining Avon, the next step is creating an account through Avon’s website or through the AvonGo app on your mobile device. The Avon website/Avon Go app is where you will be able to personalize your online store & have access to a variety of tools like customer management tools, marketing tools & online training through Avon U.
Step 3: Start Avon U Training
One of the amazing benefits you can enjoy as a representative is that you have access to all kinds of training. The first place to check out is Avon U. There you will find FREE training, product guides & tools. They go over everything you will need to know about starting and managing an Avon business as well as help you learn more about Avon products. Having this knowledge will help you feel confident and you will be prepared when a customer has a question or needs help choosing the right product for him/her. Being a resource to your customer is what will set you apart and have customers want to continue to buy from you.
Another area you can find training and resources is on Avon Representative Social Selling Facebook group where you will have access to tips, updates, training videos, networking and so much more.
Step 4: Meet Up with Your Mentor
Your mentor is your “go-to” person to find support & guidance. You can decide to utilize your mentor as much or as little as you see fit. Note, you are the one in control of your business. Yes, your mentor is there to help guide you, but it is up to you to decide how, when & where you want to work to reach your goals. You can do it… I am a strong believer in when there’s a will, there’s a way.
If you join my team, The Super Sellers, you will receive a welcome text & email within first 24 hours of joining. In your welcome text you will receive a link to our team Facebook group page, The Super Sellers where will find recognition, selling/recruiting tips, networking and support. After your welcome email you will receive a series of emails which are designed to help you start your Avon business with a solid foundation with information, tips & tutorials to help you grow & manage your business at a steady pace. On top of that, each campaign you will receive campaign updates & order reminders which will help you stay up to date on what’s going on with Avon & our team including recognition, incentives & more.
If you like, I am also available to get together via Zoom or phone to go over any questions you may have as well as help you explore ideas & create a plan on how you can start your Avon business & implement it into your daily life. I am also available via text or email if you have questions or concerns at any time.
Step 5: Create Contact List & Start Earning Money
Avon is an iconic beauty company that is known all over the world. As soon as you say Avon, people will be interested, & if they aren’t, they most likely know someone who will be. So don’t get hung up in having top of the line advertising materials or other elaborate tools to grow your Avon business.
The first thing I did was create a contact list of everyone I knew and encounter on a regular basis. This is a great way to start growing your customer base. Even if they may not be interested in purchasing from you, they may know someone who is and/or can help you share your business with those they know.
There are a variety of tools out there you can use to help you create a contact list. One of my favorites is 40 Customers in 4 Minutes. You set the timer for 4 minutes and write down as many names as you can based on a variety of categories such as relatives, friends, church friends, people you know through your kids, etc.
Click Here for 40 Customers in 4 Minutes printable
Remember, have confidence in yourself & what you are offering. This is what will attract customers & recruits to your business. If you don’t believe in your product, why would customers believe in it? Just like if you went to an amazing restaurant or movie. You would recommend it to your friends & family, right? That’s how you got to look at your Avon business.
One of the best ways to advertise is to actually use Avon products & share your experience with them. Now I am not saying that you need to use ONLY Avon products. That is so unrealistic. What I am saying, though, is to use the products you love. I do recommend getting familiar with as many of the Avon products in your interest as possible over time. One of the best ways to do this is if there is something that needs to be replaced in your home, this is a great time to purchase it from Avon. Need body wash, shampoo, toothpaste? Why not replenish it with an Avon product to try it out. You were gonna spend the money on it anyways… now you will get a 25% discount on it!
It is very important to remember that having an Avon business is not a get rich quick type of thing. As with any business, it will take time for you to be bringing in the big bucks, however, the more effort you put into your Avon business, the more consistent you are with it, the faster you will reach your goals.
Let’s Get You Started…
Join Avon today with Reference Code: jantunes at avon.com.
As a new representative, enjoy
- 25% earnings on beauty & jewelry sales and 20% on fashion & home sales
- Enjoy opportunities for bonuses & incentives with qualifying campaign sales
- FREE online store customers anywhere in the U.S. can shop from & enjoy FREE SHIPPING with their $60+ order
- FREE online training, tools & support to help you start, grow & manage your own successful Avon business anywhere, anytime.
- Have access to a team Facebook group where you can enjoy weekly live trainings & tutorials, recognition & incentives and a place to find support as much or as little as you need.
Join Avon today with 1 of 3 options:
- Get started for $0
- Make a $5+ donation to American Cancer Society’s Making Strides Against Breast Cancer
- Choose a starter collections with best selling products value starting at $112
Limited Time Offer
As a first responder, receive a $300 value Welcome Bundle with your first order.
No matter what option you choose, you will receive all the benefits of being an Avon representative so you can take control of your financial future just like Jen Antunes!