For most up to date info & tips on this topic, check out Sell Avon: How to Start Your Avon Business in 5 Steps
How to Start Avon Online Business for Free
Are you looking for a way to bring in some extra money? Love makeup/beauty but don’t have money to start your own beauty business? Are you ready to start your very own Avon business but don’t have money to invest in anything? Did you all ready sign up but not sure where to start? Learn all about how you can start your very own Avon business at not cost for a limited time. Ready?…. Let’s Go!
Step 1: Sign Up
In order to start your very own online Avon business the first thing you need to do is sign up. Don’t worry, it’s super easy and won’t cost much, if anything at all 😉
All you have to do is go to startavon.com and use Reference Code: jantunes. If you sign up between 2/5/20 – 5/26/20, you will have 3 sign up options for you to choose from:
- Purchase a $100+ value Best Sellers bundle for $30
- Make a $5+ donation to American Cancer Society’s breast health programs
- Take advantage of the NO COST sign up
Once you have chosen your sign up option, you will need to review Terms & Conditions and then that’s it… you are all signed up and ready to start your very own online Avon business.
Best Sellers Bundle
When you sign up to become an Avon representative, you will have a chance to purchase the $100+ value Best Sellers Bundle which consists of:
- Avon True Color Love at 1st Lash Mascara in Blackest Black
- Avon True Color Multi-Finish Eyeshadow Quad in Mocha Latte
- Anew Vitamin C Brightening Serum
- Flourish Honey Blossom Eau de Parfum
- Magix Prime Face Perfector
- 11 Brochures
Your free gift will be shipped to you for free with 48 hours of signing up as an Avon Rep. Now what? Once you receive your bundle of some of Avon’s best sellers, you have a few options on what you can do with the products:
- Use the product(s) yourself so you can become familiar with the products and share on your reaction on social media.
- Sell the product(s) on hand by putting them in a little basket and take them with you where ever you go to make deliveries.
- Have a monthly raffle where customers have a chance to win one of the product(s) with their qualifying order. (EX. Customers will receive an entry for a chance to win with their $50+ order).
You can do one or all three of these options… do what is best for you and your business. You are the boss!
Step 2: Register Your Personal AvonNow Account
Once you have signed up, you will receive a Welcome Email from Avon containing your account number, district number & mentor’s contact information. Once you receive this email you will be able to register your personal AvonNow account at www.youravon.com/us-home.
AvonNow account will have all the tools you will need to help you grow, develop & manage your business. There you will have access to customer address book, social media scheduling tool (Avon Social), online training (Avon U), marketing flyers, discounts to local businesses (Avon Perks), email marketing tool, customer invoice tool and so much more.
To learn some of the ways your personal AvonNow account can help you manage your business, check out Using Avon Web Office to Manage & Grow Your Online Business.
To register & set up your personal AvonNow account:
- Go to www.youravon.com/us-home
- Click on “Register your account to sign in“.
- Input your provided district number and account number found in your Avon Welcome Email along with the last four #’s of your social security number. Then click “Next”
- Review & agree to Terms & Conditions
- Complete the set up process
TIP: It is key to remember you will have people’s contact information on your account so make sure when creating your password you choose something only you will know and can remember.
Once you have completed the registration & completed the set up process, you will be able to login to your *NEW* AvonNow account and start your online Avon business.
Personalizing Your AvonNow Account
I always recommend my team’s *NEW* representatives to go to their AvonNow profile to verify their information & sign up for any programs he/she would like to participate in.
- Login to your AvonNow account
- Click on “My Account” found on top right corner of your screen then click on “My Profile”.
- Here you will see all the information regarding your account.
- Add a profile photo which will be seen when customers go to your online store.
- Verify your name, billing address and shipping address, contact information and online store link
- View your representative information such as your district number, acccount number, credit approval and leadership & sales levels.
- Review the Account Settings. To edit, click Edit Settings button & choose:
- Language Preference
- Publicity Release Preference (this is to give Avon the “ok” to release your name in any publicity releases, including each campaign when they release list of top sellers & leaders)
- Paperless Invoice: you can choose to receive a paper invoice with your order or just use the paperless invoice found under your :Manage Orders” tab on AvonNow.
- Click on each tab found on left side of screen to enroll in as many programs you are interested in such as:
- QuickPay allows you to pay your Avon account through your personal checking account. This program can take up to 2-4 weeks to process.
- Rapid Pay with Direct Deposits: Register a bank account for Avon to deposit your leadership and online sales earnings as well as any incentive bonuses you have earned. (Must register a direct deposit account to receive your online store earnings)
- Credit Cards: Save up to 5 credit cards you can use to pay for your AvonNow orders.
Step 3: Open for Business with Your FREE Online Store
I highly recommend setting up your online store as soon as possible. Once it is set up, you can begin to share with those you know & social media that you are now officially “Open for Business”. With an online store, customers can shop right away which means you will start earning money right away!
- Login to AvonNow account
- Click on My Office tab
- Choose Quick Online Setup (Pink box has a lightning bolt in it)
- Follow setup instructions
NOTE: Make sure when you choose your url, you choose something that will be easy for customers to remember but also unique. Many representatives just use their first name initial & last name. For example, my url is www.youravon.com/jantunes. J for Jen & my last name Antunes. Other representatives have gotten creative with urls like jensbeautyshop or onlinebeautywithjenantunes. This is your decision & as long as another representative hasn’t chosen it, you have the freedom to choose.
TIP: Make sure to review Avon’s Policies & Procedures found under the “My Office” tab to ensure you follow advertisement & marketing policies.
Once you have completed the set up, your online store is ready to go. Now go & let all your friends, family, co-workers & everyone you know you are open for business.
TIP: When you use Email Service Center & Avon Social to promote your business, whenever a customer clicks on the email/post, he/she will automatically be directed to your online store.
Learn more at Sell Avon Online: Anytime, Anywhere
Step 4: FREE Online Training at Avon U
One of the amazing benefits you can enjoy as a representative is that you have access to all kinds of training. The first place to check out is Avon U. There you will find FREE training, product guides & tools. They go over everything you will need to know about starting and managing an Avon business as well as help you learn more about Avon products. Having this knowledge will help you feel confident and you will be prepared when a customer has a question or needs help choosing the right product for him/her. Being a resource to your customer is what will set you apart and have customers want to continue to buy from you.
Another area you can find training and resources is on Facebook. On Avon USA Representatives Facebook page you will have access to tips, updates, training videos, networking and so much more.
Step 5: Meet Up with Your Mentor
Your mentor is your “go-to” person to find support & guidance. You can decide to utilize your mentor as much or as little as you see fit.
As a member of my team, The Super Sellers, I will send you a Welcome text along with a link to our team Facebook group page, The Super Sellers. There you will find recognition, selling/recruiting tips, networking and support. Within 48 hours of signing up, you will begin to receive training emails which will help you start your Avon online business at a steady pace in your first 90 days. On top of that, you will also receive, along with all of our other team members, campaign updates, order reminders and a variety of tips that I’ve had success with to help you grow your Avon business.
As your mentor, I offer to get together when it best meets both our schedules via in person if we are local to one another or by video/phone call. At that time we can go over your concerns/questions, explore ideas and come up with a plan you can implement into your daily life. If you have questions or concerns at any time, I am also available via text or email.
NOTE: You are the one in control of your business. Yes, your mentor is there to help guide you, but it is up to you to decide how, when & where you want to work to reach your goals. You can do it… I am a strong believer in when there’s a will, there’s a way.
Step 6: Create that Contact List!
Not sure how to let people know you are starting an online Avon business? Creating a contact list of everyone you know and encounter on a regular basis will help you have a “checklist” that you can work on. There are a variety of tools out there you can use to help you create a contact list. One of my favorites is 40 Customers in 4 Minutes. You set the timer for 4 minutes and write down as many names as you can based on a variety of categories such as relatives, friends, church friends, people you know through your kids, etc.
Click Here for 40 Customers in 4 Minutes printable
TIP: Once you begin to talk to people on your list, don’t forget to ask for referrals. Even if they may not be interested, they may know someone who love Avon and/or would like to start their very own Avon business.
Step 7: Start Earning that Money
Avon is an iconic beauty company that is known all over the world. As soon as you say Avon, people will be interested, & if they aren’t, they most likely know someone who will be. So don’t get hung up in having top of the line advertising materials or other elaborate tools to grow your Avon business. To be honest, I still don’t spend money on advertisement other then materials I put in my brochures.
One of the best advertisements of your business is Y-O-U! Having confidence in yourself & what you are offering is what will attract customers & recruits to your business. If you don’t believe in your product, why would customers believe in it? Just like if you went to an amazing restaurant or movie. You would recommend it to your friends & family, right? That’s how you got to look at your Avon business. If you’re not using the product, why should anyone else? Now I am most definitely not saying that you need to use ONLY Avon products. That is so unrealistic. What I am saying is to use the products you love. Is there something that needs to be replaced in your home? Need body wash, shampoo, toothpaste? Why not replenish it with an Avon product to try it out. You were gonna spend the money on it anyways… now you will get a 25% discount on it!
It is very important to remember that having an Avon business is not a get rich quick type of thing. As with any business, it will take time for you to be bringing in the big bucks, however, the more effort you put into your Avon business, the more consistent you are with it, the faster you will reach your goals.
HOW TO JOIN AVON
Join Avon today with Reference Code: jantunes at startavon.com
For a Limited Time, enjoy 3 options when you sign up by 5/26/20:
- Make a $5+ donation to American Cancer Society’s breast health programs
- Purchase $100+ value Best Sellers Kit for $30
- Take advantage of NO COST sign up.
No matter what option you choose, you will receive all the online tools, training & support you will need as you take control of your financial future & start your very own Avon business.
How Can I Help You?
What You Can Do With Avon: Shop Avon Online Shop Avon Brochure Sell Avon Use Reference Code: jantunes Earn Free Avon Donate with Avon