One of the biggest mistakes made when starting & growing any business is the lack of a follow up system. This is the most profitable activity a representative can do for their business. Having a system in place will help you know what you need to do, when you need to do it and have what you need right at your fingertips.
Why Follow Up
When it comes to continually growing your business, you want to focus on attracting your targeted audience. Knowing who your targeted audience is going to help you know what to focus on when it comes to marketing & sharing your business that will help you best meet their needs & wants. However, even if you have this perfected, this is not going to guarantee a sale or new team member. It is a known fact that most leads, whether it’s to buy or to join your business, will not say yes the first, second or even the third time you make contact.
I know for me following up was a difficult concept to wrap my head around. I did not want to be the typical salesperson who is all about the sale. This is where knowing who your targeted audience is going to ensure that your follow up is about providing information that they want to know. Also, I’ve come to realize that by having a follow up system, I am able to be consistent, which in turn is going to develop trust within the lead. And as I’ve said many times on my blog & Youtube channel, consistency is what will bring you success. A great way to look at is ““without good follow up, good marketing is like harvesting a big crop only to let it spoil out on the field” (Lead Simple, 2018).
7 Tips to Create a Follow Up System
For more tips & info on how to create a follow up system in your leadership business, check out Avon Leadership Tips: Follow Up Tips for Leads
Let’s Get You Started…
Join Avon today with Reference Code: jantunes at avon.com.
As a new representative, enjoy
- 25% earnings on beauty & jewelry sales and 20% on fashion & home sales
- Enjoy opportunities for bonuses & incentives with qualifying campaign sales
- FREE online store customers anywhere in the U.S. can shop from & enjoy FREE SHIPPING with their $60+ order
- FREE online training, tools & support to help you start, grow & manage your own successful Avon business anywhere, anytime.
- Have access to a team Facebook group where you can enjoy weekly live trainings & tutorials, recognition & incentives and a place to find support as much or as little as you need.
Join Avon today with 1 of 3 options:
- Get started for $0
- Make a $5+ donation to American Cancer Society’s Making Strides Against Breast Cancer
- Choose a starter collections with best selling products value starting at $112
No matter what option you choose, you will receive all the benefits of being an Avon representative so you can take control of your financial future just like Jen Antunes!
Stay Up to Date
Subscribe to Jen’s email list for updates on new products, sales, FREE SHIPPING coupon codes, events, trends & more.
[…] next biggest mistake many representatives make is not consistently following up. This is not only those who are apart of your customer base & team but also anyone you talked […]