Disclaimer: I am an Avon Independent Sales Representative and all links to Avon products are linked to my online store. Essentially, when you click on one of those links, I will make commission on your purchase. I pride myself in providing you accurate information and my review is 100% based on my own experience with the product(s). I appreciate your support.
Cherry Vetiver Eau de Parfum Product Review
Since 1886, Avon has produced & sold fragrances for women. Founder, David H. McConnell, quickly realized that his female customers as a travelling book salesman loved his perfume samples he would give. Since then, with the ability of customers being able to try & sample a variety of scents in the comfort of their home, Avon has produced many top selling perfumes such as Sweet Honesty, Imari and more.
Enjoy exquisite, trending ingredients that are layered together by master perfumers to create unique scents inspired by the beauty found in everyday life with LYRD fragrances, available in:
- Artisan Cannabis Oud Eau de Parfum
- Artisan Cherry Vetiver Eau de Parfum
- Artisan Santal Musk Eau de Parfum
- Bouquet de Freesia Eau de Parfum
- Honeysuckle Blossom Eau de Parfum
- Oud Rose Eau de Parfum
- Peony Rose Eau de Parfum
- Sparkling Neroli Eau de Parfum
You also can find unique scents for your home with LYRD Candles
LYRD Artisan Cherry Vetiver Eau de Parfum
A warm & indulgent scent with decadent, sensual and smooth notes to create a captivating gender-neutral scent. Has unexpected combinations of the finest ingredients that are exquisite alone, but even more fascinating together.
Anyone who enjoys gender neutral scents that are warm & enticing with sensual & smooth notes.
Sweet cherry blends with smooth Haitian vetiver for a warm and enticing scent.
ALCOHOL DENAT., FRAGRANCE/PARFUM, WATER, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, PEG-60, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, OCTYLDODECETH-20
How to Purchase
You can now purchase Artisan Cherry Vetiver Eau de Parfum online for $53 each. However, if you shop through an Avon representative, in person or online, you can take advantage of customer exclusive pricing of $21 each as well as other benefits such as FREE SHIPPING with your $60+ order, exclusive sales & more.
Learn more about the benefits shopping with an Avon representative by clicking here
When shopping with Avon, you can shop with confidence with the backing of their 100% Money Back Guarantee within 45 days from your order bill date.
To learn more about Avon’s guarantee, click here or speak to your local Avon representative for their return policy on representative delivery orders.
The LYRD Artisan Cherry Vetiver Eau de Parfum is an amber floral scent according to Avon’s latest fragrance categories. Within this category, their are a total of 23 fragrances you can choose from such as:
- Avon Prima Noir Eau de Parfum: Inspired by the strength and alluring mystique of a prima ballerina with a bold enigmatic edge. This nighttime scent is a daring expression of warm, indulgent notes of Enticing violet, Opulent jasmine & Creamy vanilla noir.
- Imari Seduction Eau de Parfum: A hypnotic scent of luscious plum and purple orchid with tantalizing hints of warm vanilla, amber and musk.Give in to temptation with a warm and indulgent scent that forms a powerful expression of seduction.
- Rare Gold Eau de Parfum: Treasure the radiance of pure gold as you pamper yourself in the warm and indulgent notes of Mandarin zest, Ylang-ylang and Golden amber.
- Rare Gold Intense Eau de Parfum: Luxuriate in the radiance of this potent and alluring fragrance, which envelops you in the warmth of pure gold with opulent notes of mandarin zest, ylang-ylang and golden amber.
Click here for more similar fragrances from Avon
Now if you are looking for other alternatives, I went on to the Sephora website and these are the best selling amber fragrances::
- Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Parfum: Irresistibly sexy, irrepressibly spirited. A sparkling ambery fragrance that recalls a daring young Coco Chanel. An absolutely modern composition with a strong yet surprisingly fresh character with sparks of fresh and vibrant Orange that will immediately awaken the senses. A clear and sensual heart reveals the transparent accords of Grasse Jasmine and May Rose.
- Carolina Herrera Good Girl Eau de Parfum: A sensual, evocative fragrance born of the beautiful contradictions and the ever-present duality of modern women and modern life. The sweet, alluring qualities of jasmine give GOOD GIRL its brightness and femininity. The darker side is created with richly fragrant cocoa and intoxicating tonka. Almond and coffee bring the scent its immediate vibrancy. Tuberose, extracted in a new way that creates a rich delicacy, is the fragrance’s wild card, bringing fluidity and femininity. GOOD GIRL exemplifies the effortless elegance and wit of the House of Herrera.
- Valentino Donna Born in Roma Eau de Parfum: This is a warm floral fragrance inspired by Roman street style and edgy haute couture. A trio of jasmine flowers and sparkling blackcurrant fuse with warm vanilla and rich woods to create a scent that captures the essence of modern femininity.
- Yves Saint Laurent Libre Eau de Parfum: This is a bold and floral feminine fragrance for those who live by their own rules. It contains lavender essence from France combined with the sensuality of Moroccan orange blossom and a daring note of musk accord for a unique scent.
Click here for more similar fragrances at Sephora.
- Reminds me of the holiday season
- Classic, sleek packaging
- Unisex fragrance
- Pump sprays evenly onto skin with minimal pressure
- Affordable fragrance
- Also available in FDA approved travel spray
- Top note goes away quicker than I prefer
- Once top note disappears, scent is weak
One of the many benefits of shopping Avon online is that you are able to check out what other customers have to say about a product. Here are what some customers said about LYRD Artisan Cherry Vetiver Eau de Parfum:
I usually avoid anything with musk involved because it gives me headaches but this one is so subtle and lovely without being overly masculine or feminine. I think you’ve come up with a great unisex fragrance. My only wish now is that you consider making bath and body products with this scent. I would buy them all!Aunt Kari from IL
Natural cherry scent, smells expensive not fake. Good for male or female. I really love it!Shirley from Undisclosed
This smells really amazing but the smell does not last long at all. And for the price of it thought it would last at least half the day.Kristy from Undisclosed
I got the travel size and could not wait to try. I sprayed it on my arm and enjoyed the scent for about 60 seconds. After the top notes evaporated, I was left with a strong petroleum jelly base notes smell. I was not impressed with this product. I am male (51) and was more impressed with the way Avon handled my concerns. I hope it is a lot issue, but I then noticed another customer mentioned a similar complaint.Oilfield Worker from South TX
I am so proud of Avon for creating this fantastic fragrance! This is a scent that smells very expensive, warm and sensual for both men and women, it is appealing to all! It is perfect for any occasion and I wear it proudly as my signature fragrance. It is very unique and when I wear it, I can’t tell you how many men & women have said “OMG you smell SO good, what are you wearing, where did you buy it, I don’t care what the cost!” Keep it up Avon, this is a winner!!! I will have to order more.More DetailsDMoore from NY
According to the LYRD Artisan Cherry Vetiver Eau de Parfum product page on avon.com, the average rating is 4.5 stars out of 5 stars with 89% of respondents report that they would recommend LYRD Artisan Cherry Vetiver Eau de Parfum to a friend.
My Final Thoughts
For the last year or so, I’ve been testing out Avon fragrances looking for my signature scent. They discontinued my favorite a few years ago & have not found one I love as much as the Attraction for Her Eau de Parfum. I first tested out LYRD Artisan Cherry Vetiver Eau de Parfum through a sample last year and immediately loved the scent as it reminded me of the holidays. I thought this would be the perfect scent to wear in the fall & winter season, especially around the holidays. It’s such a unique scent, just like my old favorite, Attraction for Her Eau de Parfum
I typically gravitate to light, fruity or floral scents. I personally equate thicker scents like the LYRD Artisan Cherry Vetiver Eau de Parfum with musky notes, which is the one scent I hate. However, this is not musky at all. The cherry blends give me that fruity scent I love with the Haitian vetiver giving you warmth, perfect for the cold winter months. Overall, I enjoy the scent however, for me, it does not last as long as I would like, especially the cherry blends. Then once the cherry notes dissipate, I noticed that the rest of the notes are not as strong.
As much as I enjoy this scent, this is not a fragrance that I wear day to day & it has not become my “signature scent” like the Attraction for Her was. I personally wear this in the fall & winter months whenever I am going out somewhere for a few hours at most. If you are looking for a unique scent to wear when you go out or even for date night, this would be a great choice. It’s a very enticing scent that will definitely get people’s attention.
What fragrance is your signature scent?
Comment below what fragrance or fragrances you use to get your signature scent
Stay Up to Date
Subscribe to Jen’s email list for updates on new products, sales, FREE SHIPPING coupon codes, events, trends & more.
[…] LYRD Artisan Cherry Vetiver Eau de Parfum: A captivating gender-neutral scent with it’s sweet cherry blends & smooth Haitian vetiver for a warm and enticing scent. Also check out my full product review by clicking here. […]