DISCLAIMER: This is not a sponsorship. All views & opinions in this video are through my own experience, research & personal experiences. Thank you!
TRANSITIONING YOUR SKINCARE ROUTINE FOR SPRING/SUMMER
When it comes to spring & summer season, this is normally when we all strive to get that glowing, sun-kissed, lively skin. I mean it makes sense. We just spent the last 6 months or so fighting with it to staying hydrated & not dry it self out through the cold, dry winter months, especially for those of us who deal with the cold, the snow and the tremendous dry heat in our homes, which are great at keeping us warm as well as drying out our skin. Plus, with us finally moving into getting back to what life use to be before the pandemic, I know many of us are excited to get out there and start living in the world again. This is our time to shine and show the world the beauty that has been under all these layers we’ve had on.
Spring/Summer Skincare Routine
The main things you are going to focus on with your spring & summer skincare routine is using lighter formulas and protecting your skin from the sun. Now the sun isn’t all bad… nor is it all good.
In the video below, I go over how you can transition your skincare routine for spring & summer, for your skin type. I focus on keeping your skin hydrated as well as protected from the sun and other environmental stressors are skin experiences during the spring & summer months.
Please feel free to comment down below your favorite skincare tips & product recommendations that you use to help keep your skin hydrated and/or use during the fall & winter months.
Below is a list of references that I used in preparation for this video. Feel free to check them out to learn more about the topics I discussed today:
- Bazaar’s The 12 Best Skin-Loving Vitamin E Oils by Lindy Segal
- Business Insider’s 5 Skincare Swaps You Should Be Making as the Weather Begins to Warm Up by Remi Rosmarin
- The Healthy 10 Weird Ways the Sun Affects Your Body (Besides Sunburn) by Abbey Schubert
- The Healthy 13 Ways Dermatologist Change Up Their Skin Care for Spring & Summer by Jenn Sinrich
- The Klog’s How to Switch Up Your Skin Care Routine for Spring
- Live Simply’s My All-Natural Spring & Summer Skincare Routine by Kristin Marr
- Prevention’s 11 Best Antioxidant Serums for Younger-Looking Skin, According to Dermatologists by Krissy Brady
- Real Simple’s 5 Derm-Approved Ways to Transition Your Skincare Routine to Warmer Weather by Hana Hong:
- Seriously Fab 12 Dermatologist Approved Tips for the Ultimate Spring Skincare Routine