DISCLAIMER: All products mentioned & used in this video were purchased with my own money and my thoughts & opinions are based on my own research & personal experience. Feel free to use the links I provided to learn more about the products. Note, any Avon products listed are connected to my online store and if you do choose to purchase them from that link, I will earn money as an Avon Independent Sales Representative.
Mask Proof Makeup Tips
Now, I’m not going to sit here & tell you that what I about to show is a guarantee. To be honest, there’s no way to make your makeup 100% “mask proof” 100% of the time. There’s a lot of scenarios & things to consider when it comes to this, such as:
Your skin type & sensitivities. Everyone’s skin reacts differently…
What you are doing that day… like are you sitting at a desk all day or are you doing manual labor sweating all day. Are you taking your mask off and on all day?
What’s the temperature & humidity? That can make things harder or easier.
Like I said, there’s no way anyone can give you a 100% mask proof makeup routine, however, what I am going to do is share with you what works for me while also providing some tips that I have learned along the way that can help you create your own “Mask Proof Makeup Routine”
Share in Comments Below…
Do you have any tips or tricks that work for you? What products do you recommend using while wearing a mask?
Below is a list of references that I used in preparation for this video. Feel free to check them out to learn more about the topics I discussed today as well as more tips & tricks you can use to create your own “Mask Proof” makeup routine
- 10 Mask Makeup Tips You Need to Know by L’Oreal Paris
- Easy Makeup Tips When Wearing a Face Mask by BH Cosmetics
- How to Do Your Makeup When You’ll Be Wearing a Face Mask by Hana Hong
- The Pro’s Guide to Skin Care & Make Up When You’re Wearing a Mask by Zoe Ruffner
- Should Your Makeup Routine Change When You Wear a Mask by Megan Decker
YOUTUBE VIDEOS I WATCHED:
- Chloe Morello: 10 Mask Tips, Tricks & Hacks to Save Your Skin/Makeup
- Christen Dominique: Transfer Proof Long Lasting Makeup for a Mask
- Jackie Aina: How to Prevent Makeup Smudging! Mask Friendly Makeup
- Leyla Rose: Long Lasting & Transfer Proof Makeup Tutorial (perfect for Masks)
- Manny MUA: How to Make Your Makeup Last Under a Face Mask