DISCLAIMER: This video is not sponsored. All the products I talked about were based on my own research & personal experience and purchased with my own money.
My Avon Summer Products: Yay or Nay?
One of the many benefits I get to enjoy as an Avon Independent Sales Representative is the opportunity to enjoy amazing beauty products at a discounted rate. Because of this, I am able to try out new products all the time. However, there are some Avon products that I have discovered and they have become staples in my makeup, body care and skincare routines.
Products Mentioned in Video
- Anew Clinical Unlimited Lashes Lash & Brow Activating Serum ($60): Our unique serum, with a peptide blend and botanicals, is designed to dramatically enhance the look of your lashes. In just weeks, lashes look longer, fuller and healthier. Check out my in depth product review by clicking here.
- Anew Hydra Fusion Micellar Cleansing Water ($14): The cleansing micellar water gently yet effectively lifts dirt, oil and makeup while boosting skin’s hydration.
- Anew Hydra Fusion Daily Beauty Defense with SPF 50 ($34): Make SPF your BFF with Avon’s highest sunscreen protection in an ultra-lightweight, quickly absorbed lotion that glides on smoothly.
- Anew Hydra Fusion Nighttime Facial Treatment ($34): Discover the ‘best-slept’ secret that repairs your skin while visibly re-plumping it with 3X more moisture as you slumber.
- Anew Vitale Night Cream ($40): Hydrating gel cream, with VitaTone Complex, is formulated to help strengthen skin’s foundation. Anew Vitale Night Gel Cream helps provide a youthful-looking appearance by off-setting the look of fatigue on skin. Over time, the appearance of fine lines, enlarged pores, skin dullness and fatigue virtually disappears.
- Anew Vitamin C Brightening Eye Cream ($34): Hello, bright eyes. Formulated with a powerful combination of vitamin C and niacinamide, this revitalizing eye cream visibly reduces the appearance of dark circles and leaves the under-eye area looking brighter and more even-toned.
- Anew Vitamin C Brightening Serum ($44): Get ready to instantly brighten the look of your skin with the power of 10% pure vitamin C. Show your glow and seize the day!
- Avon Attraction Eau de Parfum: DISCONTINUED Check out my in depth product review by clicking here.
- Avon Flourish Honey Blossom Eau de Parfum ($35): A bright floral that lets you shine. Sparkling apple blossom opens to a full heart of sweet honeysuckle nectar and finishes with the soft notes of airy vanilla orchid. Check out my in depth product review by clicking here.
- Avon True Color Glimmersticks Brow Definer ($9): Shapes brows with perfect blendability and smooth, glide-on color that lasts for hours.
- Avon Veilment Natural Spa Black Rose Body Scrub & Cleanser ($15): Our 2-in-1 body wash and exfoliating scrub will leave your skin silky-soft, instantly hydrated and energized!
- belif The True Cream Aqua Bomb Travel-Size ($24): Formulated with a soothing blue gel cream that provides instant moisture while making your skin look healthy and even. Lightweight and refreshing, this cream is ideal for both oily and combination skin along with normal skin.
- Ink Lasting Foundation Slim Fit ($27): Say hello to flawless, long-lasting foundation that comes in 18 melt-into-your-skin shades. This lightweight, innovative formula creates a smooth, natural matte finish that won’t settle into lines. It’s the perfect fit for your skin. Check out my in depth product review by clicking here.
- Magix Dust Finishing Powder ($17): This weightless mineral powder formula sets makeup, diffuses light, visibly blurs pores, controls shine and blends effortlessly to create a silky feel and a naturally glowing soft matte finish. With antioxidant green tea extract to enhance and smooth skin.
- Rice Water Bright Foaming Cleanser ($13): Rice water, the milky white water obtained from rinsing rice, is enriched with vitamins A, B and E, ceramide and minerals to help skin feel moisturized and look radiant. Our foaming cleanser produces a whipped cream-like texture that softly glides onto the skin to effectively remove makeup residue while moisturizing.
- Skin So Soft Original Body Lotion ($11): Smell fresh and clean with its crisp floral scent and infusion of botanicals. This luxurious body lotion with jojoba oil locks in moisture. Your skin looks and feels softer and becomes more supple. It provides 24-hour moisturization and instantly leaves skin looking and feeling nourished, conditioned and irresistible to touch.
Like to be updated?
Each week be updated on being an Avon customer with Jen Antunes plus enjoy beauty tips & tricks, product reviews, tutorials & what’s coming out.
FREE Avon brochure?
Receive a FREE Avon brochure in the mail every two weeks & never miss out on sales & special offers of your favorite Avon products.