The Super Sellers Team Recognition: Campaign 1
Recognition is one of the benefits I love as an Avon representative. Together, we celebrate one another’s successes & triumphs, big or small. My job as a team leader & mentor is to ensure that you do recognize & celebrate your milestones, goals & achievements each step of the way. Below is an overview on how our team, The Super Sellers, did overall as well as individually.
The Super Sellers Team Recognition
Unlike previous years I will say that this campaign 1 was going to be tough. First off, we had no website or back office for the first 3 days as Avon worked hard to get the new website launched on December 9th. With launch of new website, I understand many representatives & customers had a hard time working with the new system. Though I believe in the long run, this new website is a great thing, getting to that point is not always going to be easy or even fun. I am proud of my team. They did as much training as possible & were not afraid to ask questions when needed.
Because of the chaos of the new website & it being so close to Christmas, I believe this is why many representatives were unable to continue to work their business as usual. We all know this holiday season was a bit more chaotic after the last two years we’ve had & this being the first holiday many of us are able to actually see our family.
From Campaign 1 2021 to Campaign 2 2022, your total sales will determine your sales level for 2022. Your sales level is going to be what lets you know what your earnings are. For me, I see Campaign 1 & 2 as my buffer between the years. I take this time to reflect & evaluate what is working in my business, what needs changes & how I can be a better representative for my customers and mentor to my team. This upcoming week I will be starting to go live on our team Facebook group page first off to go over how I create my business plan & then I will begin doing quick weekly tutorials so my team can get a better understanding on how to manage & grow their own Avon business.
As a team we sold $1,042 in total Award Sales with $485 in total online Award Sales. Here are the top 3 representatives based on total campaign Award Sales:
- Anita Young from Caldwell, ID: Click here to shop with Anita.
- Maria Watson from St. George, WA: Click here to shop with Maria.
Let’s Get You Started…
Join Avon today with Reference Code: jantunes at avon.com.
As a new representative, enjoy
- 25% earnings on beauty & jewelry sales and 20% on fashion & home sales
- Enjoy opportunities for bonuses & incentives with qualifying campaign sales
- FREE online store customers anywhere in the U.S. can shop from & enjoy FREE SHIPPING with their $60+ order
- FREE online training, tools & support to help you start, grow & manage your own successful Avon business anywhere, anytime.
- Have access to a team Facebook group where you can enjoy weekly live trainings & tutorials, recognition & incentives and a place to find support as much or as little as you need.
Join Avon today with 1 of 3 options:
- Get started for $0
- Make a $5+ donation to American Cancer Society’s Making Strides Against Breast Cancer
- Choose a starter collections with best selling products value starting at $112
Limited Time Offer
As a first responder, receive a $300 value Welcome Bundle with your first order.
No matter what option you choose, you will receive all the benefits of being an Avon representative so you can take control of your financial future just like Jen Antunes!