The Super Sellers Team Recognition: Campaign 15
Recognition is one of the benefits I love as an Avon representative. Together, we celebrate one another’s successes triumphs. As you start & work on growing your own business, it can be very easy to get lost in your focus and forget to actually reflect on your journey. As a leader, it is my responsibility to help my team take a step back and celebrate themselves for not only achieving incentives and having incredible campaign sales & recruiting numbers but also to celebrate their growth each step of the way, no matter how small that growth could be. Below you will see all the amazing work my team, The Super Sellers did in Campaign 15 2021.
The Super Sellers Campaign 15 Team Recognition
These last few campaigns have been slow, including Campaign 15. As far as I can see, our team is not the only one. Right now customers are focusing on spending their time & energy on enjoying getting life back to normal & things we have not been able to enjoy for over a year and half. That is ok. Us representatives are in the same boat. It’s hard to compare this time of year to any other years because the last year has not been like any other year. We are all still learning, adjusting & trying to figure everything out.
I will say I’ve all ready noticed a dramatic change this past week with Avon announcing return of the $0 sign up. It has definitely been bringing more attention to my online store and blog which to me has always led to new team members & sales. So I am confident that the “slump” we have been experiencing is coming to an end.
As a team, we are still doing fairly well in spite of the struggles. Though we lost 2 team members, we added 2 new team members and one team member returned. With adding her first team member to her team, we welcomed Danielle Albright to Promoter leadership level.
Learn more about Avon Leadership by clicking here.
Campaign 15 also started our team incentive where team members will be entered for a chance to receive a goodie package filled with full size products, samples & business tools each campaign with every $100 Award Sales. Sofia Ernst will be receiving Campaign 15 goodie package!
Learn more about Avon recognition program & incentives at Avon 2021 Recognition Guide & Incentives.
As a team we sold $1,737 in total Award Sales with $944.92 in online sales. Here are the top 5 representatives in total campaign Award Sales:
- Sofia Ernst from Olathe, KS: Click here to shop with Sofia.
- Maria Puchi from Drexel Hill, PA: Click here to shop with Maria.
- Christine Gandee from Portland, OR: Click here to shop with Christine.
- Heather Rivera from Orlando, FL: Click here to shop with Heather.
Welcome Back Michelle Frazier!
New The Super Seller Representatives
- Donna Powe from Glen Burnie, MD: Click here to connect with Donna.
- Felicia Mann from Salyersville, KY: Click here to connect with Felicia
Let’s Get You Started…
Join Avon today with Reference Code: jantunes at avon.com.
As a new representative, enjoy
- 25% earnings on beauty & jewelry sales and 20% on fashion & home sales
- Enjoy opportunities for bonuses & incentives with qualifying campaign sales
- FREE online store customers anywhere in the U.S. can shop from & enjoy FREE SHIPPING with their $60+ order
- FREE online training, tools & support to help you start, grow & manage your own successful Avon business anywhere, anytime.
- Have access to a team Facebook group where you can enjoy weekly live trainings & tutorials, recognition & incentives and a place to find support as much or as little as you need.
Join Avon today with 1 of 3 options:
- Get started for $0
- Make a $5+ donation to American Cancer Society’s Making Strides Against Breast Cancer
- Choose a starter collections with best selling products value starting at $112
No matter what option you choose, you will receive all the benefits of being an Avon representative so you can take control of your financial future just like Jen Antunes!
Stay Up to Date
Subscribe to Jen’s email list for updates on new products, sales, FREE SHIPPING coupon codes, events, trends & more.